On June 13th from 5 to 8 the Maxfield’s staff will be taking over at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science and presenting on the sacred connections of the Maya to their agriculture, and how that translates to urban farmers to their plots today. So be sure to stop on by to learn about techniques ancient and modern in farming, and enjoy a raucous evening at the museum with Maxfield’s own soil shaman, Matt Celesta. Be sure to grab tickets to the event while they’re still available, as these events fill up fast!
As part of this evening we want to showcase pictures of your sacred connections with your garden! So take a high-resolution picture of you in your urban farm or garden and enter into the photo contest below. The best of the best will be shown up on the big screen as part of Matt’s presentation at Summer Nights. As an added bonus, the entrant of our favorite photo will win a free pair of tickets to this Summer Nights @ The Museum event!
- Submit up to 5 photos in the field below, please include a title as well as your full name and email.
- All submissions must be high-resolution in order to be shown.
- Get creative with showing us how you’re connected to your plot!
- Contest ends Wednesday, May 11th at noon MST.
- Entry does not guarantee that your photo will be shown during the presentation, or that you will win free entry.
- Submitting a photo grants Maxfield’s the rights to utilize the submitted image during the presentation and in other, future communications.
- Please include your full name and email address in the “file description” box below to be entered for the free tickets.
- For complete rules of participation please click here.