1. ELIGIBILITY: Maxfield’s Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia over the age of 18 with access to the Internet at all times during the Sweepstakes and subsequent prize-award period unless otherwise specified by Maxfield’s. Non-US residents over the age of 18 may enter unless expressly prohibited by local regulations and law. All employees of Maxfield’s. (“Sponsor”), all associated agencies and each of their sales representatives, distributors, or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at June 3rd, 2014, 12 p.m. (MST) and ends at June 11, 2014, 12 p.m. (MST) (the “Contest Period”). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Contest Period.
3. CONTEST ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: During the Contest Period, you may submit an entry form online. Limit Five (5) Online Entries per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Contest Period via Online Entry, regardless of whether a person has more than one address or more than one person uses the same address.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material, and submitted photographs (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. Where necessary, the Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within twenty four (24) hours of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Prize winner must be available for promotional display and presentation between June 11, 2014, 1 a.m. (UTC) to June 12, 2014, 1 a.m. (UTC) or will forfeit prize to next winning entrant.
5. SELECTION OF CONTEST WINNERS/ODDS: The potential Prize winners will be selected on a merit basis by the staff of Maxfield’s for the quality of their photograph submissions after June 11, 2014, 1 a.m. (UTC). Winners will be selected from entries received during the Contest Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The potential winners will be notified via email to the email address submitted with the potential winner’s entry within twenty four (24) hours after the drawing. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, the judge of the Contest, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final and binding. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be randomly selected.
6. PRIZES: Two (2) Tickets to “Summer Nights @ The Museum” on June 13th, 2014. Prize will be delivered after June 11, 2014, 1 a.m. (UTC). The Prize will be delivered to the winning entrant’s address or at the sole option and discretion of the contest sponsor to a recipient designated by the contest winner. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. All taxes and other charges are responsibility of the winner. No substitutions allowed. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any Prize package, and are solely the winner’s responsibility.
7. ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter the Contest by mailing a standard-size postcard with your first name, last name, email address, and photo to: Maxfield’s Photo Contest #700 N. Colorado Blvd. Suite 417 Denver, CO 80206 USA. Postcard entries must be postmarked during the Contest Period to be included within the selection, and no more than five postcards/email addresses may be submitted during the Contest Period.
8. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Contest Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any website operated by the Contest Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Contest Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Contest or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information.
9. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Maxfield’s and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Contest or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Contest or use or redemption of the prize.
10. SPONSOR: Maxfield’s